- Explore Pitbulls and Precision Pitbull DXF Files are provided in four formats: SVG, DXF, PNG & EPS.
- The design can be modified, re-sized, subtracted and added.
1 x ZIP Folder containing :
- DXF Files
- CDR Files
- SVG Files
- PNG Files
- The SVG format is for Cricut Explore, SCAL, Silhouette Designer Edition, Inkscape, Corel Draw, Adobe Suite and more
- The DXF format is accessible to all Silhouette users, you can open it using the free version of the software.
- The PNG format is saved at 300 dpi with a transparent background which means it’s the best quality for print.
- The CDR format for Corel Draw, Adobe Suite – Illustrator, Photoshop, as well as Inkscape.
- Pitbull vector design files has been reviewed and tested by our Engineer for compatibility with various software and systems.
- The files can be used in part or in whole for your personal and commercial projects.
- The design can be printed and sold as decals, stickers etc.
- The design can be printed on t-shirts, mugs, tumblers etc and sold.
- Files are delivered Instantly once you complete the secured purchase through secured downloadable link. You can also found the bundle in your account: My Account > Orders.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Files cannot be uploaded to any Print-On-Demand website.
- Digital reselling, sharing, redistributing of the files is NOT allowed.
- Digital use of the files is strictly prohibited.
- Files cannot be used in logos, trademarks, corporate identity, and branding.
- Files cannot be shared, copied, resold, distributed in its original format in any way.
- COMMERCIAL LICENCE: If you would like an extended commercial licence please contact us.
- By purchasing this item you are confirming that you have read, understood and agree with the above Terms & Conditions.
Thanks for viewing, don’t forget to visit again because I will bring more high quality designs for you !!